Hanco is open and maintaining normal operations.
March 20, 2020
To our Valued Customers:
Recently Governor Wolf ordered non-life-sustaining businesses to close physical operations. Hanco qualifies as a life-sustaining business by Industry, Subsector and Industry Group.
- Repair and Maintenance of industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Machine Manufacturing – Power Transmission Equipment
- Machine Manufacturing – Mining Machinery
As of Monday, March 23, we are operating under our “Continuity of Operations Program.”
We are sharing our actions to keep you and our communities healthy and safe while meeting your needs to the very best of our ability.
In accordance with our program, Hanco has:
- Suspended all non-essential Hanco business travel
- Suspended all non-essential supplier and customer visits to Hanco
- Scheduled and continues to conduct cleaning of common-use areas
Thank you for being a loyal customer. Your business is extremely important to Hanco, and we never take it for granted. Our team appreciates your loyalty to our company, families, and communities it provides for. We will keep you informed as we move through these unprecedented times.